Document Requests

Former Students:

To request a Transcript (If Bell HS was the last high school you attended) or a Student Letter (confirming your child's attendance or enrollment (eg. letters for Citizenship and Revenue Canada, Social Services etc.), please go to the following link and complete the form:

Transcript Request Form

Current Students:
Current students requiring a Transcript, course enrollment confirmation, or a letter, please come to student services to request the documents.  For letters, you MUST specify the recipient (eg. Citizenship, Ontario Works, etc.). Please provide 3-5 school days to process your request. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.